VLC Media Player 3.0.10 Full Free Download
VLC media player 3.0.10 is the most popular and robust multi-format, free media player available. The open-source media player was publically released in 2020 by the non-profit organization VideoLAN Project. VLC Media Player quickly became very popular thanks to its versatile multi-format playback capabilities. It was aided by compatibility and codec issues which rendered competitor media players like QuickTime, Windows and Real Media Player useless to many popular video and music file formats. The easy, basic UI and a huge array of customization options have enforced VLC Media Player’s position at the top of the free media players.
- 8K support (hardware decoding is on by default)
- Chromecast/Google Cast support.
- HDR and 10-bit video.
- HMDI Audio passthrough.
- Network browsing for NAS systems.
- 360 video and 3D audio.
- Modifying subtitle size live.
- Drag and drop support.
- HD DVD support.
- Multi-threaded decoding for H.264, MPEG-4/Xvid, and WebM.
- Support for 10bits codecs, WMV image, and some other codecs.
- Rewritten support for images, including jpeg, png, xcf, BMP, etc.
- Important changes in RealVideo and Real Format support
- Rewritten video output core and modules, allowing blending in GPU.
- Shader support in the OpenGL output, for conversion, including 10bits.
- Video outputs for Windows 8 and 7, Android, iOS, and OS/2.
- Depending, grain, denoising, and anti-flickering filters.
- Deinterlacing filter, including an Inverse Telecine algorithm.
- Resamplers for higher quality audio.
- And many more.
VLC’s UI is definitely a case of function over beauty. The basic look does, however, make the player extremely easy to use. Simply drag and drop files to play or open them using files and folders then use the classic media navigation buttons to play, pause, stop, skip, edit playback speed, change the volume, brightness, etc. A huge variety of skins and customization options mean the standard appearance shouldn’t be enough to prevent you from choosing VLC as your default media player.
VLC media player 3.0.10 plays almost any video or music file format you can find. At its launch this was a revolution compared to the default media players most people were using that often crashed or displayed “codecs missing” error messages when trying to play media files. VLC can play MPEG, AVI, RMVB, FLV, QuickTime, WMV, MP4, and a shed load of other media file formats. For a full list of compatible file formats please click here. Not only can VLC Media Player handle loads of different formats, but VLC can also playback partial or incomplete media files so you can preview downloads before they finish.
How to Download?
- it is recommended that you turn off your internet connection
- Download & install the application (VLC media player 3.0.10)
- Apply the crack provided along with the application, as instructed in the text file.