Zortam Mp3 Media Studio is an all-in-one program for managing your MP3 collection, editing song tags, searching for and adding lyrics and cover art, and much more. It accesses and edits a lot more information about your MP3s, including ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags. It’s freeware, but when you install it, you actually get the Pro version, which is shareware. If you don’t buy the Pro version, it reverts to the standard program after a three-day trial period. But some of the Pro features we can live without or already have tools for, such as Normalization, CD Ripper, and batch album art and lyrics. Both standard and Pro versions excel at managing your MP3 library, though.
zortam Mp3 Media Studio’s user interface is busy, mostly due to the amount of information it displays, but a clean take on the classic Explorer layout makes everything easy to find. We started by scanning our system for MP3s. Zortam found and cataloged our MP3s without moving, renaming, or changing them in any way. The scanner has an option to overwrite library files. Don’t check it if you don’t want that to happen! If you’re not sure, just consult Zortam’s extensive Help menu, online forums, or support options.
The same goes for Normalization, which equalizes volume levels for smoother playback but can re-code your files. Zortam’s toolbar has lots of features, some standard, some Pro — and the Tools menu has still more, including Autotagger, WAV and MP3 Converter, and a tool that creates books of lyrics, not to mention just about every means of searching or modifying metadata.
Zortam Mp3 Media Studio’s standard and Pro versions share a basic embedded MP3 player that’s OK for previews, but we changed it to our usual media player in the General Preferences since we wanted Zortam’s advanced organizing and editing capabilities, not another MP3 player. The most obsessive music collectors will appreciate not only the plethora of data Zortam records and edits but also the ability to customize many features, including tag colors. The Pro version isn’t expensive, but the free Mp3 Media Studio already has everything we need it to have.
- Search for duplicate Mp3’s
- Burn Audio or Mp3 CD
- Write ID3 Tags from filename
- Auto tag your Mp3 music collection using the Zortam Music Internet Database (ZMLIMD)
- Mp3 Tagger and MP3 Manager
- Zortam Mp3 Player with cover arts and lyrics support
- Organize Mp3 music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful interface
- ID3 Tag Editor (Mp3 Tagger) with separate views for ID3v1 and ID3v2.4 Tags
- Download song lyric and download cover arts (Album covers) from the Zortam Music Interent Database using batch processing – iPod and iTunes ready
- Normalize your Mp3’s with Volume Normalizer and set custom volume in dB
- Rip your CD with CD Ripper and tag your songs in one single step with cover arts(artworks) and lyrics
- Batch Wav to Mp3 converter and vice versa
- Print HTML Lyrics book width cover arts
- Powerful drag & drop playlist manager
- Delete ID3 Tags, delete cover arts, delete lyrics (ID3 Tag Remover)
- Batch file rename using information from ID3 tags(Mp3 Renamer)
- Write ID3 tags using information from filename
- Add karaoke and midi files directly to ID3 tags
- All options are supporting batch processing
- Use mp3 tag lookup using Zortam Music Internet Database for auto tagging
- And much more.
- Added new options to the mp3 player
- Auto tag files with missing tags
- Improved bpm (beats per minute) calculation for mp3 files
- Added in auto tag options support for last.fm
- Improved auto-tagging performance
- Paste an image from clipboard and set it is as album art
- Replace entirely or part of the string in the tag
- Import iTunes library to the program
- Improved skin support
- Redesigned internal mp3 player
- Added bpm (beats per minute) analyzer of mp3 files
- Added more options when renaming mp3 files using id3 tags
- Search for duplicate or similar mp3 files using mp3 filename or combination of mp3 tags (artist – title) comparison
- Batch auto tag(id3v2) mp3 files using advanced digital fingerprinting technology.
- Automatically download missing cover art and other track info including missing lyrics directly to your mp3 files
- Operating System: Windows All Editions
- CPU: one GHz
- Memory (RAM): Two GB
- HDD: four points zero GB
- Display Resolution: 1360 x 768
How to Crack:
- First Download from the given link or button.
- Uninstall the Previous version with IObit Uninstaller Pro.
- Extract the rar file and open the setup file.
- Install the setup and close it.
- Copy the “Cracked” or “Patched” file into the installation directory and run.
- Or use the key to activate the Software.
- All Done Enjoy…!!!!